(Get Answer) – Annotated bibliography assignment | Psychology homework help
Select three of the ten references from your Reference List assignment. Create an annotated bibliography for each of the three references.
Each annotation must have 150-200 ws, making a total of 450-600 ws for the entire assignment. Each annotation should have the following elements:
- APA style reference of the article being annotated
- A paraphrased summary of the article (See note on paraphrasing below.)
- An assessment of why it is a scholarly reference
- A reflection on how it is applicable to your research
Note: Go to the Student Success Center and search key words “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies” for help with this assignment.
Note on Step 2 Paraphrasing: Paraphrasing the ideas of others is a requirement in academic writing and graduate study. Paraphrasing is using your own words to restate ideas or information from a source material. As you write each annotation use the following paraphrasing guidelines.
There are three main steps to paraphrasing:
- Identify the original idea(s) in the article
- Identify general points regarding the idea(s)
- Summarize the general points of the article in your own words
Follow the steps above for all three references you chose.