(Get Answer) – Measure the success of your dnp project.
- This week’s question is: Describe how will you measure the success of your DNP project. (My project will be a case study based on the impact of implementing a telehealth follow-up protocol for young adults who missed appointments from an STD clinic over eight weeks).
– For your own particular project, what are the parameters that you will review to determine success and grant implementation?
– How will you measure patient and staff satisfaction with the process?
– How will you measure and collect data for a case study DNP project?
– Given you only have 8-10 weeks to implement your project, discuss its feasibility. Will you be able to accomplish everything you want to do as far as implementation in 8-10 weeks? What barriers might you have and how will you overcome them?
Know that All responses will be Turnitin checked.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 350 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply. Include the Doi or URL link.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be use