(Get Answer) – Organization team work | BDDS-876 | Indiana State University
Locate three academic articles from a professional, peer-reviewed journal describing qualitative research studies related to the topic of leading teams or creating effective teamwork within organizations. Be sure to completely answer all questions in each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your work. it should be 2250-2500 words and should include proper citations for the articles being reviewed. Make sure to reference citations using the APA for each article. Include a cover page and a reference page.
- Summarize each peer-reviewed article by addressing the following points. Repeat this sequence for each article.
- Describe the qualitative articles you have selected including the supporting information about teamwork.
- Using your current understanding of scholarly support, how does each author present a well-developed professional and scholarly article?
- Were the stated facts for each article current and reflective of the most recent knowledge in the area of teamwork?
- In each article, does the author adequately cover teamwork both organizationally and globally and did the author come to a conclusion of stated findings?
- What did you learn about leading teams or creating effective teamwork from each article that will help you as a leader or a future leader?
- Compare and contrast each study and explain the similarities and differences
Length: 2250-2500 words
Structure: Create your submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.