(Get Answer) – Professional paper worksheet | Nursing homework help
- Carefully read these directions and the grading rubric below.
- Download the required template below under Template.
- Rename that template as Your Last Name Professional Paper Worksheet.docx. This must be saved as a Microsoft Word document (.docx). Save it to your own computer or flash drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your assignment directly on the saved document. Save your work often..
5. This assignment must use the required article and sentences stated in the announcement described above to complete the following items:
- Reference for the assigned journal article,
- Quotation with citation,
- Paraphrased area with citation, and
- Assigned article summary.
6. Each of required items above is clearly described on the Professional Paper Worksheet Template. Page numbers for resources in the current APA Manual are provided on the template for your use
7. The Assigned Article Summary that you write must be 175-200 words. The Summary must contain the assigned sentence for quotation and citation as noted in the announcement, the assigned sentence for the paraphrased area with citation as noted in the announcement, several additional paraphrased areas, and appropriately formatted citations. You may also include one more short quotation if you wish.
8. When your Professional Paper Worksheet Assignment is completed, save and close the completed template. Click the Submit button at the top of this page to upload your completed assignment.
The required sentence for quotation and citation is located on page 65 in the first full paragraph in the second column. The sentence begins with the words: Nurse leaders are in a unique position…
The required sentence for paraphrasing and citation is also located on page 65 in the second column underneath the heading Promote a Growth Mindset. The sentence begins with the words: Constructive feedback that is taken and put into practice can lead to…
Follow the directions on the Graded Assignment pages to complete each assignment. Contact your instructor with any questions. Thank you.