(Get Answer) – Read the “role of an athletic director” case study and put yourself
Read the “Role of an Athletic Director” case study and put yourself in Marisol’s position. In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, answer the following questions:
- What are the first things you should do regarding the media, the coaches, and the other athletic department administrators?
- If you were Marisol, would you involve anyone else in the decision-making process? If involving other people, who would they be and why would they be an important part of the process?
- Identify and discuss three significant legal issues Marisol absolutely must consider.
- What types of information and data does Marisol need to collect in order to make a decision on how to handle cutting $4 million from the athletic department’s budget?
- What are some potential solutions in terms of budget reduction? What are the possible ramifications surrounding these decisions? If you choose to eliminate programs, what criteria would you use to determine which teams are eliminated?
- What types of communication need to take place and how would you go about sharing this information?
Provide at least four academic references to support your positions.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide