(Get Answer) – There are a variety of different public health evaluation models that
There are a variety of different public health evaluation models that have been used for planning and evaluating smoking and alcohol abuse, youth violence, chronic illness, and cancerous diseases. Some of the most popular models are the Planning Approach to Community Health (PATCH), Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships, Protocol for Assessing Community Excellence in Environmental Health (PACE-EH), Logic Model, and the Behavior Health Model. These various models are significant when planning public health programs to address or change habits or behavior.
Using the readings for the week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet for research, write a 4–6-page report. Select 3–5 scholarly references to use in support of your response.
Research planning models include the Logic model, Assessment Protocol for Excellence in Public Health (APEXPH), Mobilizing Action Toward Community Health (MATCH), or CDCynergy. Think about how you might use one of the selected models in a health education program for your selected health issue or health disease topic.
Compare and contrast two of the models covering the following:
- Address the purpose of each model.
- Focus on the advantages and disadvantages of each model.
- Include the various constructs or components of each model.
- Emphasize the significance or key component of the models.
- List strategies that are beneficial of each model.
- Select one model for use in a health education program for your health issue or health disease topic:
- Explain why your selected model may be more feasible and frequently used at the community level, academic level, or professional level, such as the workplace.
- Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to address each component of program planning.
- Submit your report in a Microsoft Word document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Name your document SU_PHE6202_W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.