(Get Answer) – Tlaw603 written case analysis | Accounting homework help
CASE TOPIC: United Aircraft Corporation v FCT (1943) 68 CLR 52
Criteria: Written Case Analysis
Maximum Mark: 25%
Criteria 1: 10%
- Clear and concise statement of the relevant facts and legal issue(s) in the case
- Demonstrated links to appropriate readings
Criteria 2: 10%
- Clear and concise expression of own ideas about the case using appropriate legal language that is free of error
- Careful organisation so that ideas develop logically through the presentation
- Thoughtful analysis of the judgement(s)
Criteria 3: 5%
- Appropriate use of primary and secondary legal sources.
- Thoroughness of research and preparation as evident in the written report.
- Management of own workload to meet presentation deadline (self-assessment: to self-check your effective management of time to cope with university workloads and deadlines).