[Get Answer ]-Write 200 250 Words Making The Recommendation About Walmart New Product
Imagine you are part of a strategic planning group at a large corporation that is considering developing a new proposed product. The marketing director has asked your team to do a competitive market analysis to determine the product’s potential success. The analysis will focus on your primary competitor in the product’s market.
Select a potential competitive organization and a product in that organization.
Write a -word paper analyzing the current market conditions. Address the following topics:
- A short history of the organization and a description of their product
- Factors that affect demand, supply, and equilibrium prices in the market in which the competitor organization operates: Define the market for your chosen product, including an analysis of its competitors, potential customers, or potential buyers.
- Any issues or opportunities your organization or industry faces that affect its competitiveness and long-term profitability with regards to your product: This may include, but is not limited, to the following elements.
- Price elasticity of demand
- Technological innovation
- The relationship between the amount of labor & capital employed and the law of diminishing marginal productivity
- Cost structure
- Factors affecting variable costs, including productivity and others that change the supply of and demand for labor
- Factors affecting fixed costs
- Make recommendations on how your organization can maximize their profit-making potential, and successfully compete in the new market. Consider the effect your recommendations may have on marginal revenues and costs
Write 200-250 WORDS MAKING THE RECOMMENDATION FOR THE POINT IN BOLD- OTHER PORTION ON IS ONLY FOR YOUR REFERENCE
Organization is Walmart and the NEW product is Liquor as they currently does not sell it