[Get Answer ]-Write A 1 050 To 1 400 Word Paper Discussing How You Would Transform This Image
Visual artists sometimescreate a work based on a past work of art.Eduard Manet created LeDéjeuner sur l’herbe (1883) based on MarcantonioRaimondi’s The Judgment of Paris (c. 1488–1530). YasumasuMorimura created Portrait (Twins) (1988) based on Eduard Manet’sOlympia (1863).
Sometimes the artist’s agenda is political, satirical, orimitative, andsometimes the artist chooses this way to challenge establishedaesthetic values.
Choose a work of visualart, in this same spirit, that was created between 1870 and 1930, anywhere inthe world, which resonates with you personally.
Write a 1,050- to1,400-word paper discussing how you would transform this image to make a strongpersonal statement using one of the following contemporary visual arts media:
- Computer-based media
Include the followinginformation about the original work of art:
- Explain the influence of newtechnologies (above) on the visual arts.
- The name and nationality of theartist
- The media that was used
- Title of the original art work
- The date it was created
- A full verbal description and visualanalysis of the work
- The aesthetic movement itrepresents
- The message it was intended tocommunicate
Include the following:
- Describe in detail the work youwould create
- How you would create it
- The media, process, andmaterials you would use
- What your work would look like
- The message it wouldcommunicate
- Where it would be displayed
- Who would see it
- Explain fully how the messageyou intend relates to the message that was intended by the originalartist.
Use the followingsupplemental resources:
- For The Judgment ofParis, see Fig. 48 in your textbook.
- For Le Dejuener surl’herbe, see Fig. 47 in your textbook and MyArtsLab® Ch.3,Closer Look: Édouard Manet, Le Déjeuner
- For Olympia, seeFig. 672 in your textbook and MyArtsLab® Ch. 20, Closer Look: Édouard Manet, Olympia
- For Portrait (Twins),Fig. 721 in your textbook and MyArtsLab® Ch. 21, Image Flashcards 21–36.
Format your paperconsistent with APA guidelines.