[Get Answer ]-Wwriting Need Help Please 1
Outline of Final Paper
Review the Final Paper instructionsin Week Five. Then, visit the Ashford WritingCenter, within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.Review the “Sample: Outline.” Format your outline for the Final Paper accordingto the “Sample: Outline.” (NOTE: In the “Sample: Outline,” it statesthat the thesis statement is the last one to three sentences of theintroduction. How;ever, the thesis statement must be one sentence in lengthand the last sentence of the introduction.)
The outline must contain:
- Introduction with thesis statement
- At least five body paragraphs
- Reference page containing at least three academicresources, two of which are found in the Ashford Online Library
Carefullyreview the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will beused to evaluate your assignment.
aw Enforcement andPrivate Sector Organizations
From the choices below, compare and contrast a position in law enforcementagency and a position in a civilian organization/business.
Law Enforcement Agency
- Local law enforcement agent from your state/Policeofficer
- F.B.I. agent/officer
- U.S. Army officer/ Military police officer
- U.S. Marshals deputy
- U.S. Secret Service agent
- Internal Revenue Service agent
- U.S. Border Patrol agent
- U.S. Park Police agent
- Postal Inspection Service agent
- Central Intelligence Agency agent
- State police officer
- Highway patrol officer
- Factory/Manufacturing organization manager
- Large computer or electronics organization/companymanager
- Internet company manager
- College or university provost/administrator
- Water company manager
- Telephone service company manager
- Agricultural organization/company manager
- Pilot/Flight attendant
You will discuss the followingtopics in relation to the two organizations/positions.
- Training and certification needed for jobresponsibilities.
- Work hours, duties, and compensation packages,including benefits for retirement, health, on the job injury, andovertime.
- Job satisfaction with regard to morale, depression,divorce, drug/alcohol abuse, and suicide.
- What employee assistance programs are available to eachorganization to help combat some of these issues?
- What are the statistics within each type oforganization?
- What accounts for these statistics and why?
- Impact of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938(F.L.S.A.) on both types of organizations.
- Improvements each organization could make to create abetter work environment for all involved, from management down throughfirst-line employees.