[Get Answer ]-Xacc 290 Week 9 Final Project
FinancialReporting Problem, Part 2
Accessthe Internet to acquire a copy of the most recent annual report for thepublicly traded company used to complete the Financial Reporting Problem,Part 1 assignment due in Week Six.
Analyzethe information contained in the company’s balance sheet and income statementto answer the following questions:
· Are the assets included under the company’scurrent assets listed in the proper order? Explain your answer.
· How are the company’s assets classified?
· What are cash equivalents?
· What are the company’s total currentliabilities at the end of its most recent annual reporting period?
· What are the company’s total currentliabilities at the end of the previous annual reporting period?
· Considering all the information you havegathered, why might this information be important to potential creditors,investors, and employees?
Summarize theanalysis in a 700- to 1,050-word paper in a Microsoft® Worddocument.
Includea copy of the company’s balance sheet and income statement.
Formatyour paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.